THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Amex Hilton Surpass, New Bonus for 150K Points and $100 Credit
American Express has a new increased offer for the Amex Hilton Surpass card. You can earn 150,000 Hilton points and a $100 credit on top of that. The card comes with a $95 fee that is not waived. This card was called Amex Hilton Ascend until a few months ago, and Surpass before that.
Earn a $100 statement credit plus 150,000 Points:
- Earn a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase on the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Offer expires 12/31/2019.
The offer is available through the public link. Might need to open it incognito.
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
Welcome Offer not available to applicants who have or have had the Hilton Honors Surpass® Card or the Hilton Honors Amex Ascend Card. American Express may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
A good offer for the newly renamed Amex Hilton Surpass card. It’s one of the best offers we have seen. But some people might find the 130K plus one free night as the better deal. That one expired recently though, so 150K and $100 credit is as good as you can do right now. You can also try applying through a referral.