The Amex Hilton credit card has two offers available. The first offer comes with 60,000 bonus points and the second comes with a 50,000 points bonus and $50 statement credit. Both offers are better than the public offer and the highest they’re ever been.
To receive the bonus all you need to do is spend $750 in the first three months. The card doesn’t have an annual fee. The card comes with HHonors silver status. If you have the Amex Platinum card you automatically get Gold status, or you might have been matched recently for the Gold or Diamond status.
Keep in mind that you can only receive personal Amex card bonuses once per lifetime, so if you have or have had the card in the past, you are not eligible.
Here’s how you can get the two offers:
- 60K Offer – Use this direct link
- 50K + $50 Offer – Make a dummy at Hilton website and you should see the offer on the lower right corner on the payment page
In my opinion both offers are pretty close in value as HHonors points are not that valuable.So you can pick either one depending on the need.
Highlights of this card
- 60,000 bonus points OR 50,000 points bonus and $50 statement credit after $750 spend in first 3 months
- No Annual Fee
- 7X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on Hilton Portfolio purchases
- 5X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations
- 3X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on all other purchases
- Car rental loss and damage insurance
- Purchase protection