THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
The Amex Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a new bonus that could get you 125,000 Hilton points and a $100 credit. On top of that, you don’t have to pay the annual fee the first year.
Offer & Requirements
- Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase within your first 3 months.
- Annual fee $95 (not waived)
To see this offer you need to make a dummy booking on the Hilton website.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Related article: Amex Hilton Honors (No Fee) Card, New 100,000 Points Bonus
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. Amex will also consider how many cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. At least you can find out if you qualify for the bonus through their new tool.
This is a new business product and is very similar to the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card. It does have some extra 6X categories, such as flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals and wireless telephone services. This is the best offer we have seen for this card. It has the same spending requirement, but you get an extra $50 and 25,000 Hilton Honors points. Annual fee is not waived as in the previous offer, but you should still come out ahead.