American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card has a new highest offer but it is a targeted one. You will receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 Delta Skymiles after $2,000 in purchases and then another 25,000 Delta Skymiles after spending $1,000 more. There’s no $50 statement credit on this offer, but that’s still plenty of miles. The previous highest offer was 60K SkyMiles plus $50 credit.
Amex doesn’t usually match offers, especially targeted ones. But if you’ve recently received a lower bonus, you might want to give it a try and ask for a match. Don’t get your hopes up, but please let us know if you’re successful.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in your first 3 months
- Earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles after spending another $1,000 in your first 3 months
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- $95 Annual Fee, waived the first year