Amex Blue Business Cash, Up to $500 Targeted Offer
The Blue Business Cash from American Express currently has a new targeted signup offer that can earn you a total of $500 in statement credits. This is a card that has no annual fee and earns 2% cash back on all purchases. The offer is similar to the one I posted earlier today for the Business Gold Card, as it involves a $200 credit for signing up for Vendor Pay.
- Earn $300 in the form of a statement credit after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional $200 statement credit when you enroll in Vendor Pay and make a qualifying transaction with your Card, and (iii) add a least one Employee Card and make an eligible purchase on that Card, all within the first three months of Card Membership. Vendor Pay should be free for the first 6 months for two users.
- Enjoy 0.0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable rate.
- No Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 2% on all eligible purchases, up to $50,000 per calendar year. Any cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases after that.
- Add up to 99 Cards for no annual fee.
This is a good offer for the Blue Business Cash card, but the spending requirement for the $300 bonus is pretty high. You need to make $5,000 in purchases in the first three months. Then you can get a $200 credit when you sign up and make a qualifying transaction with vendor Pay. The service should be free for the first six month. The offer is targeted so not everyone will be eligible to apply and get the full $500.