Amazon Fresh, $10 Off $40 with SNAP EBT Card
Amazon is offering customers with a registered SNAP EBT card a discount of $10 on the next $30+ grocery purchase. This offer is limited to one use per account. You do not need to pay with SNAP EBT card to qualify for this offer.
Amazon is one of the few online grocers that accepts SNAP EBT. It also has discounts of 15% on select groceries when you pay with an EBT card.
- Items sold by Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods or third-party sellers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) Dec 31, 2021 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon account.
- Offer is valid on orders containing at least $40 of Amazon groceries shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Taxes, tips, regulatory fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining minimum order amount.
- Offer available to Amazon customers with a valid SNAP EBT card in wallet.
- Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol, or Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and delivered at the same speed to a single address.
- Delivery fees and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- Available in all states except: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana and Montana.
You must have a registered SNAP EBT card in your Amazon account to take advantage of this offer. You don’t need to pay with your EBT card, you can get a 15% discount on select items if you do.