Amazon Prime Visa Signup Bonus
This article contains Amazon affiliate links.
Amazon is offering a limited time bonus of $200 for the Prime Visa credit card (formerly the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card). This bonus is easy, as you get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval. Additionally, you will earn 6% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day, which this years runs on July 11 & 12. Check the details of the bonus and a rundown of what this card offers.
- Start Prime Day early with a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for a limited time only.
- Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership earn 6% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market on July 11 & 12.
- Choose to earn 5% back OR take advantage of 0% promo APR for 6–12 months on purchases of $50 or more.
- No Annual Fee
- APPLY NOW
- 5% back on purchases made through Chase Travel, with an eligible Prime membership
- 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market, with an eligible Prime membership
- 2% back at restaurants and at gas stations, local transit and commuting, including rideshare
- 1% back on all other purchases
- 10% back or more on select products with Prime Card Bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
- Protection benefits and services including:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection
- No Annual Fee
This is a bonus that we see occasionally. If you apply and get approved for this card, you will receive a $200 gift card instantly. You must be a Prime member to get the Prime Visa card.
Keep in mind that we have seen a better offer in the past, for a total of $275.Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.