Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student, Get $25 Discount
This article contains Amazon affiliate links.
Amazon is offering students a $25 discount on their college shopping cart, when signing up for a new Prime Student account. You can get a free trial when signing up for the first time, so that would work great with this promotion.
To obtain this credit, you must click on the “Redeem this offer” on the landing page and sign up for Prime Student during the period 7/7/2023-9/24/2023. Promotional credit may only be used from 12:00 a.m. (PT) on July 7, 2023 until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on October 8, 2023. Credit expires 14 days after redemption.
Students can get a 6-month Prime trial, which comes with benefits such as fast, free delivery, Prime Video, one free year of Grubhub+ and more. Plus you can take advantage of the upcoming Prime Big Deal Days on October 10-11.
You’ll need to be enrolled at a two- or four-year college with a .edu email address, or you can provide an alternative proof of enrollment such as a photo of your current student ID, transcript or tuition bill.
- Offer only valid for Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- Credit may only be used for products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com.
- Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.