Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add Discover Card
Amazon has a new targeted promotion for Discover cardholders. You can get $10 off when you add your Discover card to Amazon. You must use one of the promo codes listed below at checkout to get the discount. Check the promotion page and that should quickly tell you if you are eligible.
Update: More people targeted and offer extended until Sep. 30, 2021.
This is how it works:
- Add your Discover card to Amazon
- Use your promo code DISCOVER10 or DISCOVERDEAL at checkout for a purchase of $10.01 or more
- Pay with your newly added Discover card within 30 days
- Offer expires 11:59PM on September 30, 2021 or when offers worth $180,000 have been redeemed.
- Minimum $10.01 purchase required.
- Must use $10 credit within 30 days, and pay with Discover card.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
An easy $10 that you can spend on Amazon purchases. Check the promotion link to see if you are targeted. If eligible, it’s best to complete a purchase quickly. The offer is limited to total redemptions of $180,000, so it will likely expire well before the end of November.
Let me know if it works for you.
Get a $100 Statement Credit after you apply and make your first purchase within 3 months of being approved. Earn 5% cash back on rotating quarterly categories.