Amazon Citi ThankYou Promo: Save 20%, Up to $30 Discount
Amazon has a promotion for Citi ThankYou cardholders. This Amazon Citi ThankYou promo is targeted. If you’re eligible, you can also use it on gift cards.
- Get a discount of $20 when you make a purchase at Amazon and use at least one ThankYou point. No promo code needed, just activate the offer at the link below if you are targeted. Must have $50 or more of eligible items in cart.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- The promotion will end 10/14/2020, or when 10,000 customers have redeemed this offer, whichever is earlier.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code.
- If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 20%.
You just need to have a Citi ThankYou credit card and use at least one point towards your purchase. Don’t use more than that, since you don’t get good value out of your points. This is a targeted offer, so check the link if you’re eligible. It should also work on third party gift cards, so almost anyone should be able to find something worth buying.
Let me know if it works for you.