Alaska Airlines Launches Flight Pass, a Subscription Service from $49/Month
Alaska Airlines has announced the launch of Flight Pass, a subscription-based travel offering that offers value and flexibility. Available starting today, Flight Pass members can fly up to 24 roundtrip flights a year to the most popular routes within California, as well as nonstop service from California airports to Reno, Phoenix and Las Vegas, for a fixed monthly rate. Annual plans start at $49 per month.
Flight Pass subscribers can choose between two annual plans – based on the best value or most flexibility – that differ only in the length of the required advanced booking time. Subscribers will receive credits deposited monthly or bi-monthly into their Flight Pass account, to be redeemed for 6, 12 or 24 nonstop trips a year to eligible destinations. Flyers are still required to pay applicable government taxes and airport fees on each flight, in addition to the monthly subscription fee and nominal fare (most flights the fare is only $0.01).
Guests will enjoy the same great benefits they’ve come to love and expect from Alaska Airlines, including the ability to earn miles toward Mileage Plan elite status. Alaska is committed to Next-Level Care on every flight, which includes implementing more than 100 health and safety measures to protect guests and employees throughout their journey. To see how a Flight Pass subscription can unlock savings and travel possibilities, visit www.flightpass.alaskaair.com.
How To Take Flight with Flight Pass
- Sign up by creating an account at www.flightpass.alaskaair.com.
- Pick your preferred plan:
- Best value – Flight Pass: Starts at $49 per month, requires booking at least 14 days before travel, and as early as 90 days in advance.
- Most flexible – Flight Pass Pro: Starts at $199 per month, allows same-day booking up to two hours before departure, and as early as 90 days in advance.
- Choose the number of roundtrips you would like annually: 6, 12 or 24 roundtrip flights.
- Redeem your credits and book your trip on an eligible flight.
- Choose from 100 daily flights connecting 13 California airports to each other and to Reno, Phoenix, and Vegas
Flight Pass is an annual subscription for roundtrip travel, you cannot use credits to book one-way travel. Most flights are available to select for only $0.01 plus $14.60 in airport taxes and fees, but some of the most popular flights will require a higher fare to select. While all credits do expire, you do have flexibility if your plans change. If you need to cancel your trip prior to your credit expiring, the credit will be redeposited in your account so you may rebook. If your credit has expired and you need to change flights, simply call Alaska Airlines at 888-885-0155 and pay any difference in fare.