AAdvantageStatus for Select World of Hyatt Members
Earlier this week Hyatt launched a fast track status for elite AAdvantage members in the Gold tier or higher. Those eligible can get 90 days of World of Hyatt Explorist status immediately with the option to extend it or upgrade it to Globalist.
At the time Hyatt said to watch for targeted offers in AAdvantage accounts, and surely enough some members are seeing them. World of Hyatt Explorist, Globalist and possibly other members who have linked their World of Hyatt and AAdvantage accounts, can get complimentary AAdvantage status. They just need to have this offer for “American Airlines Instant Status Pass” in their accounts. Check out the details below.
Here’s how it works:
Enjoy complimentary AAdvantage status when you register for American Airlines Instant Status Pass by October 12, 2023. Then, earn AAdvantage Loyalty Points whenever you fly or buy with American Airlines or its partners and meet Loyalty Point goal every four months to keep status and move on to the next phase. Link account here.
- Globalist: Earn at least 42,000 Loyalty Points to maintain AAdvantage Platinum Pro
- Explorist: Earn at least 25,000 Loyalty Points to maintain AAdvantage Platinum
- Others: Earn at least 13,000 Loyalty Points to maintain AAdvantage Gold
Members can move up to a higher tiers by completing those same spending requirements, or even earn AAdvantage Executive Platinum by earning at 67,000 Loyalty Points
Once you complete three consecutive “qualifying phases,” status will be extended through February 28, 2025.
- This promotion is only open to select American Airlines AAdvantage® members.
- Your complimentary AAdvantage® status will be valid within 24 hours of registering. It may take up to an additional 24 hours for your new benefits to apply to existing bookings.
- Loyalty Points accrued through travel or other partners before registration do not count toward the requirements for this promotion
- All base miles earned from flying Loyalty Point-qualifying airlines (flights marketed by American Airlines, oneworld® airlines, JetBlue, and GOL Airlines). Includes all status bonuses earned flying on American Airlines and eligible partner airlines
- Must meet Loyalty Point activity requirement every 4 months to continue with this promotion and keep status benefits
- Once you complete all 3 phases in the Instant Status Pass you will be granted status for the next membership year immediately following the membership year in which you registered.
- AAdvantage miles examples that do not count towards earning Loyalty Points: bonus miles earned from promotions, Miles from Buy, Gift, Transfer transactions, government taxes, fees and other charges associated with buying a ticket, conversion of another program currency to AAdvantage® miles, for AAdvantage® credit cards, “accelerators” or “multipliers” such as: extra miles for purchases in specific categories, with specific merchants, or purchases made abroad, AAdvantage® credit cards new account or welcome bonuses, spend bonuses, etc.
- Customers may not participate in an offer for the same or lower status during the same membership year and if the customer has enrolled in Instant Status Pass™ in the previous 24 months, they will not be eligible to enroll in this promotion.