[Expired] Earn 5X At ShopRite With Chase Pay, Up To $400 Spending

Update: This offer has expired, but there’s now an even better offer for 10X at ShopRite with Chase Pay.

Use Chase Pay® with your Chase Freedom® card at ShopRite stores or at ShopRite.com in December and you’ll earn a total of 5% cash back on Chase Freedom Purchases at ShopRite® stores on up to $400 in overall purchases from 12/1/17 – 12/31/17. That’s 4% more than the 1% you always earn on non-bonus categories.

The same offer should be available for other Chase cards.

Chase Freedom | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Chase Sapphire | Chase Sapphire Preferred

5% Cashback At ShopRite With Chase Pay

Offer Terms

During the promotional period of December 1 to December 31, 2017, you will earn a total of 5% cash back when you use Chase Pay to complete your ShopRite purchases using your Chase Freedom® card. This means that in addition to your everyday 1% base, you’ll earn an extra 4%, for a total of a maximum of 5% cash back. You’ll earn the bonus until you spend a total of $400 in store and on ShopRite.compurchases. Please note that purchases made through ShopRite Delivers (ShopRitedelivers.com) are excluded from this promotion. Please note that purchases from ShopRite affiliate businesses such as Price Rite, The Fresh Grocer, Dearborn Market, and ShopRite Wine & Spirits stores are excluded. To qualify for this promotional offer, your card account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is nontransferable. For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.

Guru’s Wrap-Up

A nice promotion from Chase Pay and you can also stack this with this ShopRite promo that will get you a $15 coupon with purchase of $100 in select third party gift cards.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.