Southwest Airlines has another sale, offering fares as low as $44 one-way. There’s a lot of available flights but not many at the lowest price. You need to purchase by October 6, 2016, 11:59 p.m. for travel between December 2016 through March 2017 with some restrictions.
These are the $44 fares available:
- Boise, ID to Sacramento, CA
- Boise, ID to Spokane, WA
- Greenville, SC to Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL
- Memphis, TN to Dallas, TX
- Omaha, NE to Chicago, IL
- Omaha, NE to Denver, CO
- Omaha, NE to St. Louis, MO
If you have the Southwest Companion Pass (here’s an idea how to get it) this sale gets much better.
You have to book on the Southwest website. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
Here’s the details of the sale
- Purchase from October 4 through October 6, 2016, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid November 30 through December 20, 2016, and January 4 through February 15, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 30 through December 8, 2016, and January 17 through March 2, 2017. International travel valid November 30 through December 13, 2016, and January 10 through March 2, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday through Thursday. International travel is valid only on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
Check full list of fares available.