New Dell Amex Offer for Platinum Cardholders: Spend $100, Get $100 Back
American Express has a new Dell Amex Offer for Amex Platinum cardholders only and their authorized users. If targeted, you can get $100 in free spend at Dell. You just need to spend $100 or more. Gift cards are excluded, but most other purchases should work.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Amex Platinum Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com/amexplat or via phone at 800-291-3355 by 1/31/2021.
- Offer valid online only at Dell.com/amexplat, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 800-291-3355.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy.
Great offer for Amex Platinum cardholders. Check your cards and add it now if you have it. Keep in mind that gift cards are excluded in the terms, so I doubt they will work.
Let me know if you have the offer in your American Express Platinum cards.