Get $200 Bonus for Amazon Prime Visa Card

$200 Bonus for Amazon Prime Visa Card

This article contains Amazon affiliate links.

Amazon will have increased signup bonuses for Amazon credit cards as part of its Black Friday deals.

From November 17 through December 4, Prime members can get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for a Prime Visa. Prime cardmembers also earn 5% back every day on purchases with an eligible Prime membership, and from November 17 through 27, Prime members with a Prime Visa or Prime Store Card can earn an extra 1% back (for a total of 6% back) on their orders when they select No-Rush Shipping at checkout. 

As a reminder, Prime Visa cardmembers earn rewards everywhere they shop, including 5% back on Chase Travel purchases with an eligible Prime membership; 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and on local transit and commuting (including rideshare), and 1% back on all other purchases — all with no annual credit card fee or foreign transaction fees. The card also offers cardmembers interest-free equal monthly payment options on purchases of $50 or more at, so cardmembers can buy on Prime Day and pay later.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as RakutenTopCashbackRebatesMe and more for possible cashback.

1 thought on “Get $200 Bonus for Amazon Prime Visa Card”

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to receive notifications of every new post by email.

Join 5,851 other subscribers

Support the site: Shop through our 

Stay Connected
Join our Facebook Group
Popular Posts
Homepage | About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to receive one daily email (sent at 8PM ET, Monday through Friday) with all the news and deals.