128GB Google Pixel 7 Pro Unlocked and 12-Month 4GB Mint Mobile Plan for $589
Mint Mobile has a great deal for the 128GB Google Pixel 7 Pro Unlocked Smartphone (Black). It is currently on sale for just $499. But you also need to pay for a 12-Month 4GB service plan which brings the cost to $589 when you port-in a number. You can save $45 on that with this Mint Mobile Amex Offer.
So even if you don’t need the data plan, paying around $540 for the phone is a bargain.
- 6.7″ 3120×1440 1200Hz HDR10+ 1000 nit (HBM) /, 1500 nit (peak) LTPO AMOLED touchscreen display
- Google Tensor G2 octa-core chipset
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB RAM
- Main Cameras: 50MP (wide) w/ OIS | 48MP (telephoto) | 12MP (ultrawide)
- Selfie Camera: 10.8MP (ultrawide)
- Up to 4K 60fps video recording
- Stereo Speakers
- WiFi 6e / Bluetooth 5.2 / NFC
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Optical fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- USB 3.2 Type C port w/ Up to 30W fast charging (Power Delivery 3.0)
- Up to 23W fast wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging
- 5000 mAh battery
- Nano SIM / eSIM support
- 5G / 4G LTE mobile data support
- Android 13
- Offer available 10/13-12/30 or while supplies last.
- New (port-in) subs. who purchase a Google Pixel 7 & any 12-month data plan receive a $400 discount on the device and a 50% discount (6 months) on the 12-month plan at checkout. Taxes & fees extra. Additional restrictions apply.
- Full offer terms may be found here.