TD Ameritrade, Get Up To $1,000 Bonus
TD Bank has a new offer that can get you up to $1,000 if you open a TD Ameritrade investment account. You need to deposit $500,000 or more for the maximum bonus.
Get up to $1,000 when you open and fund a new TD Ameritrade account. TD Ameritrade accounts must be registered for the offer by 12/31/2020 and funded within 60 days.
|A cash bonus of||When you open a new account with|
|$1,000||$500,000 or more|
- Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint or IRA TD Ameritrade account opened by 12/31/2020 and funded within 60 calendar days of account opening with $50,000 or more.
- Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401k accounts, Keogh plans, Profit Sharing Plan, or Money Purchase Plan.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, accounts managed by TD Ameritrade Investment Management, LLC, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, current TD Ameritrade accounts or with other offers.
- Limit one offer per client.
- Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances) for 12 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion.
- (Offer Code TDA1000) TD Ameritrade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time.
- All promotional items and cash received during the calendar year will be included on your consolidated From 1099.
A decent offer if you have large amounts to invest. Previously this bonus was better though, with up to $1,500 in cash for the same requirements.