Stop&Shop: $25 Discount with $150 Gift Card Purchase (Home Depot, Uber Etc)
Stop&Shop supermarkets have a new gift card promotion that will get you a $25 discount on groceries.
- Buy $150 of Gift cards and receive $25 off your next order via discount code printed on receipt. Offer is available through November 26, 2020.
These third party cards are shown in the ad, but all merchants could be included:
- Home Depot
Looks like Giant and Martin’s stores have a promotion for 5X points on select gift cards instead, which is not as good.
- Offer valid 11/6/20 – 11/26/20
- Limit one offer per transaction
- Stop&Shop gift cards and Amex, Visa, MC gift cards do not apply for this promotion
- $25 certificate expires 12/02/20
- $25 minimum spend required
- Excludes purchases of Gift Cards, alcohol, tobacco, milk, lottery, fuel prescriptions, stamps. calling cards, metro passes, Western Union and any purchases prohibited by law.
- Photocopied or fraudulent coupons prohibited.
- Promotional value is taken off net purchase after discounts and coupons.
- Limit 1 coupon per customer per transaction.
- Limit 10 offers per household.
- Not redeemable at self checkouts.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of use.
A very good promotion for those who have a Stop & Shop location nearby. This works out to a 16.7% discount. Home Depot gift cards for example can be sold at up to 90% of face value. So you lose $15 on a $150 denomination, but you get a $15 discount. That means that for every $150 Home Depot gift card that you buy you can save $15 off $25+ in groceries. And that doesn’t include credit card rewards. You can earn use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back. Also check out this deal that will save you $30 on your first delivery or pickup order from Stop & Shop.
Giant and Martin’s stores don’t seen to be running the same promotion, but check your local ads to make sure.