Stop&Shop, Giant (only has the 2x fuel deal) and Martin’s supermarkets have two new gift card deals that kicked off today. You can find the deals in the paper ad. Both deals are for Mastercard gift cards and can earn you fuel points and grocery savings. Here they are:
- Buy $150 in Visa and Mastercard Gift cards and receive $15 off your next order via discount code printed on receipt
- Earn 2x Points when you purchase any Mastercard gift cards
- Offer valid 8/23/2019 – 8/29/2019
- Limit one offer per transaction
$15 Coupon Terms
- $15 certificate expires 9/5/2019
- $15 minimum spend required
- Excludes purchases of Gift Cards, alcohol, tobacco, milk, lottery, fuel prescriptions, stamps. calling cards, metro passes, Western Union and any purchases prohibited by law.
- Photocopied or fraudulent coupons prohibited.
- Promotional value is taken off net purchase after discounts and coupons.
- Limit 1 coupon per customer per transaction.
- Limit 10 offers per household.
- Not redeemable at self checkouts.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of use.
A great promotion for those who have a Stop & Shop, Giant or Martin’s location nearby. Both deals can be stacked together to save on groceries and also get fuel points that can be used for gas savings as Shell stations. And that doesn’t include credit card rewards. You can earn use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.
So if you buy a $500 Mastercard gift card for example, you will get $15 off your next shopping trip, 1,000 fuel points and $25 or $30 back in credit card rewards. Those 1,000 fuel points get you $1 off per gallon, which could be savings off about $16 for regular car fill up. But you can use it for up to 20 or 30 gallons depending in your area.