Stop&Shop supermarkets have a new promotion that starts today. You can get a discount on any third party gift card, that amounts to 20% off. The discount comes in the form of grocery savings, but it can still be a great deal with the more valuable gift cards. Here’s the deal that runs from today until November 28th:
- Buy $100 of Gift cards and receive $20 off your next order via discount code printed on receipt
This deal is only available at Stop & Shop stores. Martin’s and Giant have a different offer that gives 5x fuel points on gift card purchases. Even though only a few brands are shown in the ad, the offer should apply to all party gift cards.
- Offer valid 11/8/2019 – 11/28/2019
- Limit one offer per transaction
- Stop&Shop gift cards and Amex, Visa, MC gift cards do not apply for this promotion
- $15 certificate expires 12/05/2019
- $15 minimum spend required
- Excludes purchases of Gift Cards, alcohol, tobacco, milk, lottery, fuel prescriptions, stamps. calling cards, metro passes, Western Union and any purchases prohibited by law.
- Photocopied or fraudulent coupons prohibited.
- Promotional value is taken off net purchase after discounts and coupons.
- Limit 1 coupon per customer per transaction.
- Limit 10 offers per household.
- Not redeemable at self checkouts.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of use.
A great promotion for those who have a Stop & Shop location nearby. Home Depot gift cards for example can be sold at up to 90% of face value. So you lose $10 on a $100 denomination, but you get a $20 discount. That means that for every $100 Home Depot gift card that you buy you can save $10 off every $15+ in groceries. And that doesn’t include credit card rewards. You can save even more if you use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back. Plus the promotion goes on for 20 days, so that should cover all your holiday food shopping.