Staples has sent out a $10 coupon for in-store purchases. You should be able to use it on other stuff also, but there’s a long list of exclusions. Gift cards are also excluded.
- While supplies last.
- Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.
- Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received.
- Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered.
- Coupon value applied pre-tax.
- Expires 7/2/18.
- Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Excludes Daily Deals, Auto Restock orders, Graphing & Scientific Calculators, Paper, Ink & Toner, MYSTEMKits, Digital Curriculum, Technology, Printers, desktop or laptop computers, Chromebook, streaming devices, Amazon Products, Apple® Bose®, Epson EcoTank™ printers, Google products, HP Instant Ink, HP Print Free for Life, Texas Instruments calculators, SquareTrade® warranties, Staples® Tech Services, computer workstation, Monitors, direct mail services, faxing, gift cards, phone repair services, outsourced print, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases on staplespromotionalproducts.com, scanning, self-service print or shredding services, Postage Stamps, Gift Cards, Food, Cleaning & Breakroom Supplies, Shredders and Furniture.