Southwest Schedule Extension, Book Flights Through June 4
Southwest Airlines announced today the extension of its bookable flight schedule through June 4, 2022. The new dates open up the opportunity to book spring and early summer travel for next year. The carrier also announced it is adding new and returning routes to the schedule, bringing more access to destinations across the Southwest network.
Starting April 25, 2022, the airline will offer new nonstop flights between:
- Austin and Tulsa, Okla. (One daily roundtrip)
- San Antonio and Oklahoma City (One roundtrip on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays)
- Syracuse, N.Y. and Tampa (One roundtrip on Saturdays)
On the same date, Southwest also will resume previously offered nonstop service between:
- San Antonio and Los Angeles (LAX) (One daily roundtrip)
- Dallas (Love Field) and Louisville, Ky. (One roundtrip on Sundays through Fridays)
- Houston (Hobby) and Milwaukee (One roundtrip on Sundays through Fridays)
- Nashville and San Jose, Calif. (One roundtrip on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays)
Beginning April 30, 2022, the carrier also plans to resume service on Saturdays between:
- Dallas (Love Field) and Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Dallas (Love Field) and Norfolk, Va.
- Kansas City, Mo. and Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Kansas City, Mo. and Pensacola, Fla.
- Kansas City, Mo. and Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Nashville and Seattle
- Pittsburgh and Myrtle Beach, S.C.
The carrier also plans to resume daily service on Feb. 17, 2022, between Fort Lauderdale and Havana. This complements existing daily service between Tampa and Havana, which resumed on Dec. 5, 2021. To book any of the carrier’s flights, visit Southwest.com.