There’s a new Southwest fare sale out today. The airline is running a big fall fare sale, featuring discounted flights all over the country for as little as $49. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. This sale ends at 11:59pm on June 27th.
The deals apply to flights traveling between September 3 through December 18, 2019, and there are a few blackout dates in November around Thanksgiving. Also, the cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days
- Atlanta to Nashville (and vice versa) for $49
- Long Beach to San Jose (and vice versa) for $49
- Jacksonville to Ft. Lauderdale (and vice versa) for $55
- Los Angeles to San Francisco (and vice versa) for $64
- Baltimore to Boston (and vice versa) for $70
- Milwaukee to Nashville (and vice versa) for $71
- Los Angeles to Portland (and vice versa) for $77
- Chicago to Cincinnati (and vice versa) for $79
- Ft. Lauderdale to New Orleans (and vice versa) for $87
- Atlanta to Washington, DC (and vice versa) for $89
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. and Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 22, November 24, November 26-27, and November 30 – December 2, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 22 through December 2, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019.
- International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase by June 27, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.