ShopRite: Spend $50 on Gift Cards, Get $10 Off Grocery Purchase
🔃 Updates: This offer is back again during the the following dates:
- October 6 – October 14, 2023. Must redeem your $10 discount during your next shopping trip between October 13-21, 2023.
July 23 – July 29, 2023. Must redeem your $10 discount during your next shopping trip between July 30 and August 5, 2023. June 11 – June 17, 2023. Must redeem your $10 discount during your next shopping trip between June 18 and June 24, 2023. There’s also a Chase Offer that will save you 10% at ShopRite.
ShopRite has a new gift card deal for most brands, excluding ShopRite, Visa and Mastercard. You get $10 off your next shopping order if you spend $50 or more. Check out the details of the promotion below.
- Save $10 on your next shopping order when you spend $50 on any third-party gift card.
- Qualifying: Purchase eligible gift cards between March 10, 2023 and March 18, 2023.
- Redeeming: March 19, 2023 and March 25, 2023.
Make sure to save your receipt, because the discount coupon will print at the bottom of it. You need to present the receipt with the coupon code to redeem $10 on your next shopping order.
- Excludes ShopRite, Visa and Mastercard gift cards.
- Must be one transaction.
- Limit one per customer.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
We see this ShopRite gift card deal every few months. Until January 23rd you can stack this offer with 10% off from American Express. Otherwise, don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.