Shoprite, $10 Grocery Savings with $150+ Mastercard Gift Card Purchase
Shoprite has a new gift card deal where you can save $10 on your next shopping trip when you purchase $150 in Mastercard gift cards with your Price Club Card. This could be a good deal when stacked with the credit card rewards that you earn for grocery purchases. Shoprite usually has $500 Mastercard gift cards in stock, so that should be your best option if you have a card like Blue Cash Preferred that earns 6% on grocery purchases. Check out the list of the best credit cards for groceries here.
- Offer valid: 10/28/22-11/3/22
- Qualification certificate prints at the bottom of your register receipt and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store 11/4/2022-11/10/2022.
- See ad here.
- Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
- While supplies last. Subject to availability. See gift cards for terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees
A decent deal that will save you some money on groceries, and you earn free credit card rewards. Keep in mind that Mastercard gift cards come with a fee, but it should still be a profitable deal.