New Amex Offer, $10 off $75 Online at Home Depot, Lowe’s, Wayfair, Menards & More
Check your American Express credit cards for an offer that can save you $10 on online purchases at several home improvement and furnishing stores.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at select home improvement and furnishing stores by 12/31/2019. These are the eligible stores:
- dwr.com (Design Within Reach)
- Offer valid on online only purchases made directly on homedepot.com, lowes.com, dwr.com (Design Within Reach), roomstogo.com, raymourflanigan.com, restorationhardware.com, houzz.com, wayfair.com and menards.com.
- Not valid on e-gift cards purchased on homedepot.com and lowes.com.
- Also not valid on physical (including reloadable) gift cards purchased online on homedepot.com.
- For Lowes, excludes purchases at Lowes Zone, Porch, Orchard Supply Hardware, Custom Blinds and Shades, The Mine and Resolve. For Home Depot, excludes in-store pick-up, gas station and car wash purchases, and purchases at Blinds, Your Other Warehouse, HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Employee Funds, and Employee Committee. For Menards, excludes wood recycling and pallet sales, and purchases at Blueprint Upload, Menards Transportation, Nail Plant, Menard Real Estate, Midwest Manufacturing and Truss store. For Restoration Hardware, employee sample sales and purchases made at cafes, restaurants and wine vaults are excluded. For Rooms to Go, payments to your Pay your Bill with your Rooms to Go account will be excluded.
- Offer valid only on purchases made and shipped within the US. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
The offer is valid online only at the eligible stores. Some gift cards purchases are excluded. Doesn’t work for e-gift cards purchased on homedepot.com and lowes.com or physical cards from homedepot.com. Should stack with this Lowe’s Amex Offer, so make sure to add offers to same card if you plan on using it at Lowe’s.