If you have a Marriott Premier credit card, you can get one or two free nights for upgrading to the new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card. There’s two upgrade offers that people are seeing:
- Earn two Free Night Awards, valued at up to 35,000 points each, by spending $3,000 before 9/30/19.
- Earn one Free Night Awards, valued at up to 35,000 points, by making your first purchase before 9/30/19.
You can check for your offer here.
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card comes with a $95 annual fee. It offers the following earning rates and benefits:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Learn More
A solid offer for an upgrade. It can be worth as much as 70,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. That’s close to the current signup bonus for this credit card. Some people also report receiving 50K or 60K points upgrade offers. Those are a bit less than the maximum 70K that you could get out of the two free nights, but it gives you more flexibility.
Let me know what offer you get!