Kroger and its affiliates are offering 4x fuel points on third party gift card purchases and Visa and Mastercard cards as well. On top of that, Kroger has discount on lots of gift card brands.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard or Visa gift card. Valid till 12/11/2018.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a participating gift card. Valid till 12/11/2018.
You can see the offers in your account here.
In addition to extra fuel points, Kroger also has digital coupons for discounts on specific brands through 11/26/18. Here’s some of the discounts available:
- Home Depot – $10 off 2 Home Depot gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Macy’s – $15 off 2 Macy’s gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Regal Cinemas – $5 off 2 gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s – $15 off 2 gift cards totaling $75 or more
- JCPenney – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Sephora – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $100 or more
- Petco – $10 off 2 gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Uber – 15% off an Uber gift card (Max Denomination $500)
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
This is a good opportunity to get discounts on your favorite brands and also good option to save on gas if you have a location near you. Also this could get you free cell service. For every 100 fuel points you get a dollar cell service credit when you use Kroger’s phone service. Also, read more here about how the fuel program works.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.