Kroger Gift Card Deal, Earn 4X Fuel Points On Visa, Mastercard and More
Kroger and its affiliated stores are offering 4x fuel points on purchases of fixed value Visa and Mastercard gift cards, or other third party cards. Fuel points are a great way to save on gas for people who drive. Plus you can earn credit card rewards. Please stay inside unless it is absolutely necessary to leave the house, but if you need to go grocery shopping, you could take advantage of these deals as well.
These are two separate offers that you need to load to your store cards online.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard or Visa gift card. Expires Aril 15.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a participating gift card. Expires April 15.
You can see see and load all coupons in your account here.
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
This is a good opportunity to earn fuel points, especially with the Visa and Mastercard offer. Better to go early, before stock runs out. Don’t forget to add the offers to your card first. Also make sure you use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores. This quarter you can also earn 5x with your Discover and Citi Dividend cards.
Please be safe! The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Check out the CDC website for more information. During this coronavirus pandemic try your best to:
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people. This is extremely important for older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease etc.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and countertops.