Kroger Gift Card Deal, Earn 4X Fuel Points On Visa, Mastercard and More
Kroger and its affiliated stores are offering 4x fuel points on purchases of fixed value Visa and Mastercard gift cards, plus other third party cards. Fuel points are a great way to save on gas for people who drive. Plus you can earn credit card rewards. If you do your grocery shopping at Kroger, you could take advantage of these deals as well.
These are two separate offers that you need to load to your store cards online.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard or Visa gift card. Offer valid 10/7 to 10/22/2020.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a participating gift card. Offer valid 10/7 to 10/22/2020.
You can see and load all coupons in your account here for Kroger and all other affiliated stores. Harris Teeter stores should also have the same offer.
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
- Offer valid 10/7 to 10/22/2020.
This is a good opportunity to earn fuel points. Better to go early, before stock runs out. Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back (Amex Blue Cash Preferred). And now you have even more option, as many issuers have improved earning on groceries. American Express has introduced many new limited time offers, and if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve. You can also redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards points for these purchases at 1.5 cents each.