Kroger Chase Offer
Chase, Bank of America and cards from some other banks have a new offer that can save you 10% on your Kroger purchases. It should also work at Kroger affiliated stores. Here’s what this Kroger Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 10% back on your Staples purchase, with a $7.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 10/17/20.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Image is from an older offer from earlier this year.
Chase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice discount for Kroger purchases. Gift cards are not excluded in terms so should work to trigger the offer. Sadly it is limited to just $7 in savings, but should still come in handy for those with Kroger locations nearby.