From now until May 23rd you will get a 40% bonus when you purchase World of Hyatt points. This is a tiered promotion:
- Purchase between 5,000 and 9,000 Bonus Points in a single transaction and receive 30% additional Bonus Points.
- Purchase 10,000 or more Bonus Points in a single transaction and receive 40% additional Bonus Points.
- Offer available with purchases made between 12:01 am ET April 24, 2018 and ends 11:59 pm ET May 23, 2018.
- Bonus Points will be awarded upon completion of individual transactions.
- Bonus Points can be purchased in increments of 1,000, up to 55,000 points per calendar year.
- Members can receive points in increments of 1,000, up to 55,000 points per calendar year.
- Additional Bonus Points awarded under this offer do not count towards these maximums.
These points are sold by Points.com. Hyatt points purchased through this promotion will cost you about 1.64 cent each when combined with 2.5% cash back from TopCashBack. Personally I’m not a big fan of purchasing points, but it could make sense for some people who need extra Hyatt points (you can also transfer from Chase Ultimate Rewards 1:1). You can definitely get a value higher than 1.64cpp at some properties, but it would still be some considerable out of pocket costs.
Anyone considering a Hyatt points purchase?