Hyatt Amex Offer: Save 10%, Up to $75 Statement Credit
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $75 on your Hyatt stays. You can find this offer in your Amex business credit cards only I believe. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make purchases on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts from 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021. Limit of $75 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid at all participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the US and U.S. territories, including those under the brands Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Caption by Hyatt or Alila.
- Reservations must be made directly via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, the hotel directly or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes gift card purchases, World of Hyatt point purchases, bookings made through Hyatt Travel, Hyatt vacations, or MGM.
- Offer not valid on Hyatt Residence Club and Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.