Hyatt Amex Offer: Spend, $300, Get $60 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $60 on Hyatt stays. This is a good offer in general, but also useful for those who are seeking Hyatt status thanks to the lower requirements for this year.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more transactions, on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts from 1/15/2021 to 3/15/2021.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid at all participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the US and U.S. territories, including those under the brands Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Destination Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Caption by Hyatt or Alila.
- Reservations must be made directly via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, the hotel directly or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes the Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco, gift card purchases, World of Hyatt point purchases, bookings made through Hyatt Travel, Hyatt vacations, or MGM.
- Offer not valid on Exhale Spa, Hyatt Residence Club and Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offer, so add it to your cards now because enrollment is limited. Works out to up to 20% savings on Hyatt stays, and you can probably use it to purchase gift cards as well at the front desk if you have a Hyatt location nearby. I saw this offer on my Amex Gold Card.