Hilton Amex Offer: Spend $300, Get $50 Back
Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $50 statement credit) 1X by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with participating Hilton properties from 3/2/2020 to 6/30/2020. Book direct with Hilton. You see the offer here.
- Reservations for Hilton Hotels & Resorts must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ must be made online at curiocollection.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-442-8746.
- Reservations for Canopy™ by Hilton must be made online at canopybyhilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-654-4529.
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ and Canopy™ by Hilton in the US & US territories. Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Grand Vacations™, Signia by Hilton® , Motto by Hilton™, Tempo by Hilton and LXR Hotels & Resorts.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
You could save you up to 17% on your next stay. If you have any planned paid stays then it’s worth saving the offer now. You should be able to buy gift cards at the front desk to trigger the offer as well.