Hilton Amex Offer: Spend $1500, Get 3000 Bonus Points (Up to 3x)
American Express has a new Amex Offer for Hilton Honors credit cards that can earn you an extra 2X points for your purchases. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 3,000 additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,500+ in one or more qualifying purchases. Once you add the offer to your eligible Card, you will have 90 days to spend $1,500+ or more, up to 3 times during the offer period. See terms.
- A qualifying purchase means a purchase made with your enrolled card within 90 days of adding the offer.
- Valid only for purchases made in US dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Earning an extra 2X Hilton Honors points for your purchases is not very exciting. That’s just under 1% cash back.
But this offer can be useful if you are putting spend on your Hilton cards regardless. That could be for a welcome bonus, or to earn the Free Night through annual spending. If that’s the case, then earning an extra 2X on all your purchases is a nice added bonus.
Let me know if you are targeted!
HT: Doctor of Credit