Free TripiT Pro Premium Service til End of March
TripIt is an online service and mobile app that can organize your travel plans no matter where you book. Simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and in a matter of seconds, TripIt will create a master itinerary for every trip. It is a great tool for travelers, and you get more benefits if you sign up for its $50 yearly subscription Pro service.
The Pro plan gives you push alerts for flight status, gate changes, cancellations, and delays. Oftentimes, those alerts arrive even before any announcement has been made by the gate agents. It also helps you find alternate travel plans, or price drop alerts so you can get some money back. To help with the uncertainties of travel due to the coronavirus pandemic, TripiT is making its premium service, TripIt Pro, complimentary to individual travelers for six months. Here’s how it works:
- If you’re new to TripIt, sign up between March 13 and March 31, and we’ll automatically give you access to TripIt Pro for six months.
- If you’re using our free TripIt service, update your account by March 31. For existing TripIt Pro users, we’ll be extending the same value to you.
Each day TripIt processes hundreds of thousands of travel itineraries for people around the globe. With TripIt Pro, all travelers can benefit from the proactive monitoring and alerts. Here’s how TripIt Pro can help right now:
- Flight Status: Receive real-time flight alerts, such as delays and gate changes
- Alternate Flights: Find additional flight options when you need them
- Fare Tracker: Get notified if your airfare drops after you book
- Inner Circle: Keep your family and friends updated on your travel plans