Free myQ Smart Garage Hub with Trial of Amazon In-Garage Delivery
Amazon has offered bonuses in the past to get customers to try its new in-garage delivery option. However there’s an issue with that. You need to have a compatible myQ Smart Garage Hub. Now Amazon is offering it to some customers for free when the complete their first in-garage delivery.
Join a free, premium delivery trial, Amazon packages securely delivered inside your garage. How the trial works:
- Participation in the trial is free and there is no service fee to the program after the trial.
- If you require a myQ Smart Garage Hub, add the hub to your cart and enter the promo code “FREEHUB” at checkout to get it for free.
- After the trial period, the equipment is yours to keep and use. You will receive an email with a survey link to share your experience.
- If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, you can discard the equipment or return to Amazon.
You can check here if you are targeted for this promotion. Promotional code is valid while supplies last or until 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 22, 2020.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- Promotional code only applies to ASIN B075H7Z5L8.
The value of the free items is about $30 which is similar to the $30 bonus that you can receive with the first order when using promo code KEY30. I doubt the two promotions would stack.