FirstBank Bonus, Get $300 with New Checking/Savings Account
FirstBank has an offer available for new consumers. Those who open a FirstBank Bloom package in AZ, CA, CO will earn a $300 bonus. This FirstBank bonus is available until December 15, 2021.
Open the account online at efirstbank.com/offers or bring in this advertisement to any FirstBank location to receive the $300 offer.
- Enroll in internet banking.
- Customer must have at least one direct deposit ($500 minimum) per month for three consecutive months following the open date of the account. The first required deposit ($500 minimum) must be made within 60 days of the open date. The monthly direct deposit cannot be multiple direct deposits combined that exceed $500.
Account opened is in good standing in order to receive bonus, and the customer enrolls for online banking on or before the posting date of the required ($500 minimum) direct deposit in the third consecutive month. Must meet all requirements within 120 days of account opening. Cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 30 days of the final qualifying requirement. The $300 cash offer is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
Bloom Checking, Bloom Savings, Online Banking, eStatements, and a FirstBank Visa Debit Card are required or the package will be cancelled.
- Offer valid in AZ, CA, CO.
- Cash bonus is not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Past customers who ever received a bonus or promotional gift from FirstBank are ineligible for this bonus.
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime. Limit one gift per account.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the offer.
The account has no monthly fee. But, the Visa Debit Card is $10/year after the first year and waived for accountholders who are 25 years of age and under at the time the annual fee is charged. Something to keep in mind if you end up keeping the account open long term.
The cash offer can be revoked if the account is closed within twelve months of the opening date.
This FirstBank bonus is worth doing for those in AZ, CA and CO. You need to sign up for online banking and have one direct deposit ($500 minimum) per month for three consecutive months to get the $300 bonus. The account has no fees, but you need to keep it open for 12 months in order to hold on to the bonus. You can this bonus only once. Also note that the Visa debit card has a $10 annual fee after the first year.
There have been some reports of this being a hard pull in the past, but several more recent data points show that it is a soft pull if you decline overdraft.
FirstBank Bonus Details
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Anywhere Checking
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull (decline overdraft)
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ per month for 3 consecutive months
- Other Requirements: Sign up for online banking
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 12 months
- Expiration Date:
6/23/21 8/18/21 10/13/2112/15/21