Drizly Joins Uber Eats, Get $5 Discount for Pairing Accounts
Uber today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Drizly and that the two companies will begin integrating their complementary delivery apps and services. The purchase has a price tag of $1.1 billion, consisting of approximately 18.7 million newly issued shares of Uber common stock plus cash.
Drizly is the leading on-demand alcohol marketplace in North America, available in more than 1,600 cities across 33 US states. Over the coming months, Drizly’s marketplace will be featured within the Uber Eats app, while also maintaining a separate Drizly app and web experience.
To “toast” to this milestone, Uber and Drizly are offering $5 off purchases made on Drizly through this Sunday, October 17, with the promo code PAIR at checkout. But the discount is not available in all states. You can find more Uber Eats promo codes here.
- Must be 21+ to order in the USA or 18+/19+ in Canada depending on provincial law.
- Promo code valid until October 17th at 11:59pm PST.
- Code only valid in CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, LA.
- Promos are not valid in CT, MO, OH, OK, PA or HI.
- Discounts are restricted to delivery fees in GA, IN, MA, ME, MN, NC, NJ, TX, VA, WA and Alberta.