Giftcards.com Promo Codes
New codes for 5% off Visa eGift cards:
- BLOOM – 5% off Virtual Visa gift card purchases up to $1500. Max discount $75. Ends 4/6. Stack with 6% from Capital One Shopping (and maybe as high as 30%).
- SPRING5 – 5% off Virtual Visa gift card purchases up to $1500. Max discount $75. Ends 4/6.
- LUCKY – 5% off Virtual Visa gift card purchases up to $1500. Max discount $75. Ends 4/6.
- POTOFGOLD – 5% off Virtual Visa gift card purchases up to $1500. Max discount $75. Ends 4/6.
- BUY HERE
Update: This offer is back again. You can save up to $37.50, which means that you can buy up to $750 in gift cards. It works out to $750 in gift cards for $730 after fees. Plus you get at least $15 back in rewards if you use a 2% credit card. Use these new Giftcards.com promo codes:
- SPRINGSALE (valid through March 26, 2022)
- SPRINGVISA (valid through March 26, 2022)
- SPRING (valid through March 26, 2022)
- SPRINGVIP (valid through March 26, 2022)
- SPRING22 (valid through March 26, 2022)
- BUY HERE
Also check shopping portals for increased cash back, or extra points, on Giftcards.com purchases. Some of these codes should work if listed on those sites. And you can use each code once per account.
Giftcards.com has a promotion on virtual Visa gift cards for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with a 5% discount. You can save up to $37.50, which means that you can buy up to $750 in gift cards and make a small profit even with the activation fees.
- Black Friday Sale: 11/26 through 11/28
- 5% Off All VISA Virtual Gift Cards with code BLACKFRIDAY2021
- BUY HERE
- Cyber Monday Sale: 11/29 only
- 5% Off All VISA Virtual Gift Cards with code CYBERSALE or CYBERSURPRISE
- BUY HERE
Virtual Visa gift cards have denominations of $10.00 to $250.00 and come with a $5.95 activation fee. To maximize this promotion you can purchase three Virtual Visa gift cards, which would cost you $767.85. After the 10% discount that only applies to face value, you get a final price of $730.35. That’s an easy profit of about $20 and you credit at least $14 in credit card rewards if you use a card that earns 2% back or more.
- Max 3 VISA Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last.
- Maximum discount of $37.50 with each promotion.
- Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
This is a nice moneymaker and you get some spending done from the comfort of your home if you need to. While using virtual gift cards might not be as easy as using physical gift cards, it is still an easy discount. Even if you have no way of draining these cards, you can use them for regular online purchases.
Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal as well for some possible cashback. Rakuten and RebatesMe offer 1% back on Visa gift card purchases. Gift cards were delivered within a few minutes the last time they ran a similar deal.
I suggest signing up for Instant Notifications for new deals from Danny the Deal Guru, so you don’t miss out on any time-sensitive deals in the future. You’ll get a notification on your screen every time a deal like this comes around. I don’t send out notifications for every post, only select time-sensitive ones. If you want every post emailed to you, then subscribe for emailed posts on the right hand column on the site, or our newsletter for only one daily email on weekdays.
You can also follow on Twitter and Facebook if you check those regularly. All post are automatically published there as well. We also have our Facebook Group.
5 thoughts on “Giftcards.com, Save 5% on $1,500 Virtual Visa Cards (New Codes)”
They have mastercard logo gift cards but the code doesn’t work on mastercard logo GC. wonder why they only are doing this on visa gcs?
Yes it’s for Visa only. That’s usually the only sale they run.
None of the CM ones seem to work right now?
Maybe they haven’t been updated yet, try later or tomorrow. Also just saw that Capital One Shopping portal is showing 8% back for giftcard.com.
Yep, works now 🙂