Citi Easy Deals, Big Discounts for Walmart and Other Gift Cards
Citi Easy Deals is not a very popular program but they do have some great offers from time to time. Here’s what you should see in your accounts if you have one of the eligible cards:
- $50 Walmart gift card for $25
- $25 Barnes & Noble gift card for $15
- $25 Grubhub gift card for $15
- Limit of 1 per deal per eligible Citi card.
- You should be able to reorder after 7 days, if a deal is still available
How to Access Citi Easy Deals
These are the eligible cards:
- Citi AT&T Access Card
- Citi Simplicity
- Citi Diamond Preferred
If you have these cards, you can log in here and check the deals they have. The program has three tiers:
- The Base tier (for those with $0 minimum annual purchases) offers access to local coupons for local shops, restaurants and services.
- The Enhanced tier (for those with $100 minimum annual purchases) offers access to Base tier benefits as well as gift cards and magazine deals.
- The Plus tier (for those with $500 minimum annual purchases) offers access to both the Base tier and Enhanced tier benefits, as well as daily deals and savings on merchandise and travel.
These are great discount, although the denominations are small. Access to Citi Easy Deals is only available to those with one of the three Citi cards. Check quickly, before it’s gone.
4 thoughts on “Citi Easy Deals, Big Discounts for Walmart and Other Gift Cards”
Curious Danny, did you or any of your readers actually get one of the quickly vanished Walmart deals? (as per cit-deals s.o.p. of yore)
How many Daily Deals does Citi Easy Deals have? Because at 1:00 which is when they are supposed to be available THEY ARE SOLD OUT! YOU CAN’T GET ANY!!!!
The good ones are usually gone in seconds/minutes. I’m not sure what the limit is in terms of quantity.
Pingback: Citi Easy Deals: $50 Walmart Giftcard For $25 + More Deals (Citi Simplicity & Diamond Preferred Only) - Doctor Of Credit