Chili’s has a promotion on gift cards, today only. If you buy a $50 gift card, you will receive two $10 bonus egift cards. This not a resale opportunity, since the two $10 bonus cards have expiration dates. You need to use those by July 31st, plus they’re limited to one per table. So this works best for those who go to Chili’s often.
- For every $50 in Gift Cards purchased online, the purchaser will receive one (1) $10 eBonus Card.
- This offer is valid from May 3, 2018 through June 17, 2018.
- Gift Card Activation is delayed by (4) four hours.
- $10 EBONUS CARD IS VALID FROM MAY 3, 2018 THROUGH JULY 31, 2018 AND BECOMES EXPIRED ON AUGUST 1, 2018.
- LIMIT ONE (1) $10 EBONUS CARD PER TABLE PER VISIT.
- Present the $10 eBonus Card for $10 off your food and drink purchase at any participating Chili’s Grill & Bar in the US during the valid redemption window.
- The $10 eBonus Card may be used only one (1) time and applied to only one (1) check.
- $10 eBonus Card is not valid towards gratuity or delivery.
- $10 eBonus Card is not valid in combination with any other discount or offer.
- Recipient is responsible for applicable taxes and fees associated with any restaurant visit.
- $10 eBonus Card may not be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or reproduced and must be presented and relinquished at time of redemption.
- Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer of the $10 eBonus Card constitutes fraud.Void if lost or stolen.
- Business orders that qualify for 10% discount are not eligible for $10 eBonus Card Promotion.