Caesars Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $40 Back
Check your American Express cards for an offer that can save you $40 or earn you an extra 4,000 Membership Rewards points on stays at Caesars Las Vegas hotels.
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas from 10/12/2020 to 1/17/2021. Reserve online at Caesars.com/Las-Vegas.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at Caesars.com/LasVegas or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Nice offer that can save you 20% on stays in Vegas. Check your cards and add it now if you think you might use it. You need to charge at least $200 to your card, in one or more transactions, before January 17.