Amex Offer for Insurance Bill: Save 5%, Up to $15
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $15 on your insurance bill. The offer seems highly targeted, but check your cards and hopefully you have it.
Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/25/2021. Limit of $15 in total statement credits.
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Payments made to Insurance policies outside of the U.S. are excluded.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer that most people can use. Hopefully you find it in some of your accounts.