Huge Offer for Amex Gold Gard, 90K Points with $4K Spend
I wrote earlier today about a new Refer-a-Friend promotion that gives you extra points on dining. Besides the extra points for the referrer, those who sign up for the Amex Gold of Amex Platinum card also get extra rewards for dining purchases worldwide. This is in addition to the welcome bonus. And speaking of welcome bonuses, some people are seeing an incredible offer for the Gold Card. Through these new referral links, you might be able to pull up an offer for 90,000 Membership Rewards points plus the 20% back at restaurants worldwide. Check out the details below.
Update: This offer is still available but without the 20% back for restaurants (HT: PDX Deals Guy). There’s no expiration date. You can post your referrals in the comments if your link shows the 90K offer (just please reply to your own comment as well once you have maxed out referrals, so readers can use someone else’s link). Also check out this Resy offer if you spend a lot on dining.
- Earn 90,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $4,000 in purchases within your first 6 months of Card Membership.
Plus, receive 20% back as a statement credit on eligible purchases made on the Card at restaurants worldwide up to $250 back during the first 12 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $250
Offer expires on 06/08/2022
- REFERRAL LINK (apply through referrals in comments to help out other readers, just make sure it’s a 90K bonus)
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This is a tremendous offer for the Amex Gold Card, if it shows up for you. You can try opening referral, or public links, through a private window. Also try different browsers. It’s also possible that the offer is dependent on the referral link itself, although that’s not usually the case. If you have a referral link that’s contently showing the 90K offer, please post it in the comments below.
If you’re wondering if you should apply for this offer, the answer is yes. It’s probably the best offer we have seen for the Amex Gold Card and you also get the referral bonus if you are referred by a friend or family member. The points are worth at least $1,000 or more. You also get up to $250 cash back on dining purchases. And the Amex Gold Card is already one of the best cards for restaurants, with 4X points per dollar. You also get the other benefits that come with the card, as listed above.