Amex Business Platinum 200K Bonus
American Express is offering a new and much improved welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. You can now earn 200,000 Membership Rewards points, for the same spending requirement that we see on the 150K offer, or even lesser public offers. However, this offer is targeted and there’s no direct link to check eligibility. This is showing up as a pre-approved offer in the Amex app, and possibly online accounts as well. But we also have a link for you to check. Let’s check out the details of this Amex Business Platinum 200K bonus.
- Earn 200,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points by adding an employee card and making a purchase within the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $695
- CHECK DIRECT LINK
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- U.S. Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- U.S. Construction materials and hardware supplies
- U.S. Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $200 in statement credits between July and December. Enrollment required.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month. Enrollment required.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter). Enrollment required.
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit. Enrollment required.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85).
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts. Enrollment required.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Annual Fee: $695 (Rates & Fees)
To unlock more value for your Membership Rewards points, you should take a look at all the hotel and airline partners. 200,000 Membership Rewards points can easily be worth about $3,000 or more.
|Flying Blue (Air France / KLM)||1:1|
|Qantas Frequent Flyer||1:1|
Besides these travel partners, you can cash out Membership Rewards points for a value of 1.1 cents if you have a Charles Schwab Platinum Card, or 1 cent each with an Amex Business Checking account.
This is the best ever welcome bonus we have seen the Amex Business Platinum Card. However the offer is targeted. If you find this offer in your accounts, you can earn 200,000 Membership Rewards point after spending $15,000 within the first three months. Plus you can earn an additional 5,000 points for adding an Employee Card. And to make things even better, the offer has no lifetime language.
If you have no luck in finding this offer, check if you are targeted for this 170K bonus, or 150K NLL offer.
HT: MtM and Max by email
2 thoughts on “Amex Business Platinum Card Now Offering 200K Bonus, Check If You Are Targeted”
says “This offer is no longer available” after login