DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Amex Business Platinum Card Upgrade Offer
American Express is targeting some business cardmembers with an offer to upgrade to an Amex Business Platinum Card. We have seen this offer in the past and now there is a new link you can try to see if you are eligible.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on qualifying purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first three months of Card Membership.
- $595 Annual Fee
To request an upgrade, you must be the Basic Card Member. Log in here with the username and password for that Card account.
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 35% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 500,000 points back per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
- READ MORE
When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This is a great opportunity. 75,000 is the best upgrade offer we have seen for the Amex Business Platinum Card. There’s no hard pull when upgrading and you can also receive the upgrade bonus even if you’ve had the card previously. If you currently have another Amex Platinum card, then upgrading to Amex Business Platinum is probably not worth it, since you already get most of the benefits that the card would give you.
Let me know if you’re targeted.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.