DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Amex Business Platinum Card, Up to 95K Bonus Available
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, then this could be a great time to do so. We are seeing some increased welcome offers available through referral links. If you are lucky you can get a bonus of 95,000 Membership Rewards points and the person referring you gets the referral bonus.
These are some of the offers that are showing up:
- Earn 95,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 85,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months. This is also the public offer right now.
If you see a good offer, make sure you apply. These Amex Green Card welcome bonuses may not be available if you leave the web page and return later.
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Temporary Shipping, Wireless & Dell Credits
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
- $595 annual fee
- LEARN MORE
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. If you’re not sure whether you’ve had this card in the past, you can use this trick to find out. Sometimes cards that you’ve had more than 5-7 years ago, will no longer show up in your Amex history. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. Amex has a tool that will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 5 or 6 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time. However, the Amex Green Card is a charge card, so you can combine the application with another Amex card.
American Express has been getting much tougher on those trying to game the system for bonuses. Doing everything by the book would be the best way to go for these bonuses.
The 75K welcome offer is public, so you can get that anytime. But if you want the card, it could be a good idea to check referral links for a 95K or 85K welcome offer. If you can also get a referral bonus of up to 30K, then this is an amazing opportunity to grab the Amex Business Platinum card.
The spending requirement is huge, $15K in three months. So make sure you have the means to complete it within that time period in order to get the welcome bonus.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.